I was born and raised in Philadelphia. While attending Little Flower Catholic High School for Girls I became involved with Community Service Corps.
For college I headed to Chicago and attended Loyola University. While at Loyola I was heavily involved in Campus Ministry; participating and leading Retreats. I also participated in the Alternative Break Immersion program my junior and senior year. Between my amazing college experience, studying abroad, and volunteering I realized how much I had received and wanted to give back.
Upon graduation I moved to Memphis, Tennessee where I served for two years as a Lasallian Volunteer at De La Salle Elementary Blessed Sacrament. My two years were full of laughter, jokes, lots of growth, and fostering life-long friendships. After completing my two years of service I remained in Memphis and served as the Assistant Campus Minister for the Catholic Diocese of Memphis. I worked closely with the students at the University of Memphis and Rhodes College and constantly spoke of my LV experience. I also continued to spend time volunteering at De La Salle.
I am honored to serve as the Recruitment Coordinator for a program that has positively impacted so many people in so many different ways and look forward to introducing the Lasallian Mission to new volunteers.
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology and Communication, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
Areas of Responsibility
- Development of yearly recruitment plan
- Coordinate recruitment efforts at all six Lasallian Colleges & Universities
- Coordinate registration and representation at other college/university Volunteer fairs
- Involve Lasallian Volunteer Alums in recruitment efforts
- Maintain communication and foster relationships with prospective applicants
- Assist in interview, selection, & placement of Volunteers
- Oversee production of recruitment materials and yearly mailings to colleges, universities, and high schools
- Conduct 2-3 site and community visits per semester
- Assistance with overall development of the LV program
- Assist in all program related efforts, including orientations and retreats
- Assistant Campus Minister / Administrative Assistant, Catholic Diocese of Memphis, Memphis, TN
- Librarian, Computer Teacher, After-School Coordinator, Religion Teacher, De La Salle Elementary Blessed Sacrament, Memphis, TN
- Social Justice