The mission of De La Salle Academy is to provide effective education, in grades 5 through 8, to promising boys from low-income families in the greater Concord area. Recognizing each student’s unique gifts, challenges, and needs, the school will create a community of learning based on a rigorous academic program and informed by the Catholic,Lasallian charism of the De La Salle Christian Brothers. Students of diverse religious and cultural backgrounds are encouraged to apply. The Academy’s commitments are:
- To create an atmosphere where learning is exciting and is valued;
- To develop in students an understanding that learning requires consistent effort;
- To foster intellectual, social, moral, and spiritual growth in each student;
- To prepare students for success in high school and beyond;
- To help students develop the habit of service to others.