Your generous contribution will enable another generation of young people to become part of the ongoing mission of Saint John Baptist de La Salle. These spirited young women and men live and work with-in under resourced communities and empower people through education. Their work makes a life-changing contribution to their students and clients, and your donation makes this possible. All contributions are used to recruit, train and support Lasallian Volunteers.
Where Donations Go
It costs approximately $8,500 for the Lasallian Volunteers to recruit, interview, train and provide support to one volunteer for a year of service. Click here to read the 2018 LV Annual Report.
How to Give
Your tax-deductible gift to Lasallian Volunteers can be made in several ways.
- Credit Card: Online gifts are always welcome or call our office 202-529-0047 ext. 111.
- Check: Mail a check made payable to “Christian Brothers Conference” to Lasallian Volunteers
415 Michigan Avenue NE, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20017-4501
- Perpetual or Recurring Gifts: Make a “perpetual” or recurring gift by dividing your gift into several payments at intervals of your choosing. You can set up your payments on the donation page or by calling our office.
- Gifts of Stock: Contact Don Coates by phone at 202-529-0047 ext. 103 for details about transferring stock(s) as a donation.
- Transfer a gift from your IRA account. Donors 70 ½ or older can transfer up to $100,000 each year from your traditional IRA account. Your gift may count towards your required minimum distribution.
- Bequests and Estate Plan Gifts: You may make a bequest or gift through your estate by including a provision in your will or living trust, or by naming “Lasallian Volunteers, Christian Brothers Conference” as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy.
- Matching Gifts: Many companies offer matching gift programs, and your gift may be matched one or even two times over by your employer. Please check with your employer to see if your company offers matching gifts.
Christian Brothers Conference is a tax-exempt organization under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. You can find Christian Brothers Conference on Guidestar.